Welcome to the 2020 Bowling for Veterans Fundraiser!
100% of the funds will be donated to the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans in Wheaton, IL
There will be two rounds of Bowling available on Sunday, March 1st, 2020
- 10:00 am - 12:00 am
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please arrive early for check-in as your bowling time starts promptly at 10 am and 1 pm.
Morning Check-in Starts at 9am, and Afternoon Check-in Starts at 12pm (Noon)
St. Charles Bowl
2520 W Main St, St. Charles, IL 60175
$20/Child (Under 12)
$20 Non-Bowler (Don't want to bowl, but would like to participate and eat pizza? Buy a ticket, support our event and just hang out!)
Our event will have several raffles going on before and during the event:
- 50/50 Raffle - We are currently selling tickets for a 50/50 Raffle. Tickets are $2 each / 6 tickets for $10 / 12 tickets for $20. Winner could win as much as $8,000 (totally depends on how many tickets are sold folks) Tickets may be bought online at our ticketing site starting now and from our Volunteers on the day of the event!
- Basket Raffles will be happening on site at the event for items from great local companies, restaurants, services, and cool stuff! You can buy your tickets on March 1st while you are at the event.
Save-A-Joe would like to personally invite you to join us at our 7th Annual Bowling for Veterans event on Sunday, March 1st, 2020.
This Bowling for Veterans event provides a great opportunity to for our community to do more than thank our Veterans. We hope that you will consider supporting Save-A-Joe, Inc. in all of our fundraising events so that we can invest in our Veterans and their futures. We would love you to simply join in the fun of the day, and to help sponsor and underwrite the event by being a sponsor too!
Options include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsoring the event (Sponsorships due by Feb. 1st, 2020)
- Donating one or more Basket Raffle item(s)
- Purchasing event or 50/50 Raffle Tickets
Bowling for Veterans was first hosted in 2013 as a fun fundraiser with some local friends and businesses to raise money for Veterans in need of help. We chose the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans in Wheaton, IL as our Beneficiary and we have continued to support this great local non-profit ever since. In total, Save-A-Joe has donated over $69,000 to date on behalf of you, our Donors.
Bowling for Veterans raised $22,000 in 2019, let's make 2020 even better!
The 2019 6th Annual Bowling for Veterans event was a blast! And thank you to everyone that contributed, participated and donated, Save-A-Joe was able to make this amazing donation to the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans in Wheaton, IL! That is all because of you and your willingness to give and to help our Veterans. Thank you so very much!
Please like our Facebook page and stay tuned for upcoming events!
Stay tuned for details as we get closer to the 2020 Bowling for Veterans, which will take place on Sunday, March 1st, 2020. There will be two rounds of bowling from 10-12 noon, and from 1-3pm to choose from.
As we get closer we will be announcing ticket pricing and a link to register and purchase your tickets!
Stay tuned, check back often and "LIKE" our Facebook Page to stay in the loop on everything that Save-A-Joe has coming your way!